Exercise 101 – The Basics
Taught by local Personal Trainer – Lynne Roth
The class will include:
- Dynamic Warm-Up: moving as you stretch, activating muscles you will use during the workout.
- Cardio Exercise: movements that raise your heart rate.
- Strength Exercise: physical exercise that increases muscle size, strength and definition
- Core Exercise: development of muscles that stabilize, align and move the trunk of the body, especially the abdominal and back muscles.
- Cool Down and Stretching: slower exercise following a workout to allow the body to return to a resting heart rate.
Date: June 21, 2016
Cost: $15 per person -due when registering for this event must call to pre register and pay
Location: 7300 Dixie Hwy, Suite 500, Clarkston, MI 48346
Call Today to reserve your spot! 248-625-5143
**Please bring a yoga mat or towel and wear comfortable exercise clothes and shoes.**