“I Was a Meat and Potatoes Guy”
I was a “meat and potatoes” guy. Although I didn’t look unhealthy, I didn’t feel good. After my wife’s urging, I started seeing Danyelle King at Forum Health Clarkston. I had a little hesitation in the beginning. I made a deal with my wife and Danyelle: I would go all in for the first 45 days. If I saw changes, I’d stick with it. I knew I needed help, so it was worth a try. I had a lot going on:
- Overweight—I needed to lose about 20 lbs.
- Heartburn—I was taking a daily pill
- Restless legs—I couldn’t sit through a movie
- Painful joints and knees
The beginning was tough, but Danyelle suggested some supplements to help with cravings and that really helped. After the first 45 days, I was watching my health improve. I couldn’t believe how good I felt. Since then:
- I lost 40 lbs.
- My energy is UP
- Heartburn is gone—no pills since March
- Restless legs are restless NO MORE
- Joint and knee pain is 100% GONE
- Bloat GONE
- Inflammation GONE
My only regret is that I wish I’d known about them sooner!