Pregnancy brings so much joy and excitement as we experience the miracle of making and bringing another life into the world.
It can also come with a host of other experiences like nausea, acne, headaches, backaches, bloating, constipation, fatigue, sleeplessness, irritability, and more serious conditions like high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes, epilepsy, thyroid disease, heart or blood disorders, poorly controlled asthma, and infections.
Living the proper lifestyle before, during, and after pregnancy can help women overcome and possibly even avoid a lot of these symptoms!
At Forum Health Clarkston, we take a Functional Medicine approach to pregnancy by giving your body the right environment for you and your baby!
This Program Includes:
- PlusOne Daily Prenatal Packs (1 month supply)
- 2-hour intake, with urine analysis and measurements
- 5 1-hour follow-up visits with urine analysis each visit
- Customized food plan created specifically for your pregnancy needs
- Meal plan App
- Two Educational Videos: Grocery Store and Healthy Ingredient Swaps
- 1 Mindfulness Session
- EVOX perception reframing
In order to carry a healthy child you need to give them a healthy environment to grow.
To get started call 248-625-5143 to make an appointment at Forum Health Clarkston. We will get you there!