Last modified: June 21, 2019
The Service is offered and available to Users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United MIs or any of its territories or possessions. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Forum Health, and meet all the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all these requirements, you must not access or use the Service.
Terms and Conditions
- copy the Service or any Forum Health content or materials contained therein (“Forum Health Content”), except as expressly permitted by this license
- resale or commercially use (except as expressly set forth herein) the Service or any Forum Health Content
- modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements of the Service or any Forum Health Content, whether or not patentable
- reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Service or any part thereof
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods
- remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the Service, including any copy thereof
- rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available the Service, or any features or functionality of the Service, to any third party for any reason, including by making the Service available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at any time
- remove, disable, circumvent, or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management, or security features in or protecting the Service
- use the Service other than for its intended purpose
Term and Termination.
- You may terminate this License by ceasing to use the Website and deleting your account.
- Upon termination all rights granted to you under this Agreement will also terminate.
- Termination will not limit any of Forum Health’s rights or remedies at law or in equity.
Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO LICENSEE “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, FORUM HEALTH, ON ITS OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, FORUM HEALTH PROVIDES NO WARRANTY OR UNDERTAKING, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULTS, BE COMPATIBLE, OR WORK WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, SYSTEMS, OR SERVICES, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, MEET ANY PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY STANDARDS, OR BE ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON THE APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO SOME OR ALL THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL FORUM HEALTH OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT AND SERVICES FOR:
- PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES
- DIRECT DAMAGES IN AMOUNTS THAT IN THE AGGREGATE EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE APPLICATION
- THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT CLAIMS INVOLVING GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SO SOME OR ALL THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU
Third-Party Materials. The Service may display, include, or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications, and other products, services, and/or materials) or provide links to third-party websites or services, including through third-party advertising (“Third-Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that Forum Health is not responsible for Third-Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Forum Health does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Materials. Third-Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
Updates. Forum Health may from time to time in its sole discretion develop and provide Service updates, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches, other error corrections, and/or new features (collectively, including related documentation, “Updates”). Updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. You agree that Forum Health has no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality. You further agree that all Updates will be deemed part of the Service and be subject to all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Authorized Use. Any use of the Service or the Forum Health Content other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior, written permission of Forum Health, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. This license is revocable at any time.
Consent to Use of Data and Mobile Communications. You consent to Forum Health communicating with you about the Service or in connection with the features, functions, and activities contained therein by SMS, text message, email, social media, or other electronic means. Your carrier’s normal messaging, data, and other rates and fees will apply to these communications.
Form Submission. By submitting a form on Forum Health’s website (forumhealth.com), I confirm that I am at least 18 years old and that Forum Health — as well as its affiliates, subsidiaries, and providers — may contact me about its services. I further confirm that my form submission does not initiate a patient care relationship. Forum Health is not an emergency medical services provider. In case of a medical emergency, call 911 immediately or contact the appropriate emergency services personnel in your area.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries)
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise
- To collect User Content or any other information, materials or content obtained through the Service, including without limitation names, phone numbers, email addresses, profiles, copyrighted text, or job listings, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate information, materials or content, or any information obtained through the use of the Service
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm Forum Health or users of the Website or expose them to liability
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Service, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Service
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Service
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Service, the server on which the Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Service
- Attack the Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service
Release. IF PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU ALSO AGREE TO RELEASE FORUM HEALTH FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CONTROVERSIES, CLAIMS, SUITS, INJURIES, LOSS, HARM OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO FORUM HEALTH’S OWN NEGLIGENCE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY NEGLIGENCE RELATING TO:
- ANY MISSTATEMENTS OR MISREPRESENTATIONS MADE BY ANY USERS;
- FORUM HEALTH’s CONTENT AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH the USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ON FACEBOOK PAGES, TWITTER ACCOUNT, OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA;
- USER CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY ACTS OF OR RELIANCE UPON OTHER USERS WITH RESPECT TO SUCH USER CONTENT AND/OR ANY COMMENTS MADE BY A USER ABOUT OTHERS;
U.S. Export Controls. No part of the Service may be exported or re-exported into any country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods or to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
Modifications to the Service. Forum Health reserves the right in its sole discretion to make any modifications to the Service at any time and to discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service and/or any portion of the Service with or without notice to you. You agree that Forum Health shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Service or any portion thereof.
Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE AND Forum Health CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, CUSTOM, USAGE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Forum Health DOES NOT REPRESENT, OR WARRANT, AND FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH, THE FOLLOWING: (A) THAT ACCESS TO THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (B) THAT ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE RELIABLE, ACCURATE, SAFE, TIMELY OR COMPLETE; (C) THE CONDUCT OF ANY USERS ONLINE AND OFFLINE, WHETHER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE; (D) THE CONDUCT OF OTHER THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING HACKERS OR OTHERS WHO ENGAGE IN UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY USER CONTENT OR INFORMATION; AND/OR (E) THE USE OF ANCILLARY SUPPORT SERVICES. Forum Health DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, SPIDERS, CANCEL BOTS, CORRUPTED FILES, OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR SOFTWARE, MALWARE OR MATERIALS THAT MAY DAMAGE, INTERFERE WITH, DISRUPT, IMPAIR, DISABLE OR OTHERWISE OVERBURDEN THE OPERATION OF ANY DEVICE, COMPUTER SYSTEM OR NETWORK. Forum Health CANNOT AND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT USER CONTENT OR INFORMATION WILL NOT BE MISAPPROPRIATED, INTERCEPTED, DELETED, DESTROYED OR USED BY OTHERS AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE THEREFOR. Forum Health HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY RELEASE Forum Health FROM, ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CONTROVERSIES, CLAIMS, SUITS, INJURIES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR Forum Health CONTENT.
Assumption of Risk. You assume all risks when using the Service, including without limitation all the risks associated with interactions with other Users. You agree to take all necessary precautions when interacting with other Users.
Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Forum Health BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER USER OR THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR Forum Health CONTENT. IN THE EVENT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, Forum Health’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Notice. Any notice or other communication to be given hereunder shall be in writing and given by facsimile, postpaid registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, or electronic mail to the address listed below.
Contact. Forum Health may be contacted at:
Email: [email protected]