A Lifetime of Digestive Issues – Gone!
I came to Forum Health Clarkston to get some guidance for adjusting my diet and addressing some health issues. I was in that work, daily latte, eat too much of the wrong things routine, but I also:
- Had a lifetime of digestive issues, including 30 years of chronic constipation (I FLUNKED the healthy gut test!)
- Was bloated, all the time
- Was exhausted
- Was on blood pressure medications for about four years
I have always loved to go to the gym, so gym motivation was not a problem. But as you know, you can’t out exercise a bad diet. My nutritionist walked me through and supported me with a healthy eating plan to get rid of achy bloat and all the digestive issues. Five months later:
- I am down 22 pounds
- I am sleeping better than I have in a decade
- I rarely experience hot flashes anymore
- Bloat and constipation FREE
- I have lots of energy
- I am no longer on blood pressure medication
We had a wonderful two-week summer vacation full of hiking and outdoor activities. The best part was that it was my first constipation-free vacation in decades. Thank you, Forum Health Clarkston, for helping me with a healthy future!