Over the past 5 years, I suffered with:
- Post-partum anxiety
- The loss of my mother following a grueling battle with pancreatic cancer
- Stress eating
- Whole body pain
- Low energy that kept me from the things I love
- My biggest clothes no longer fit
I reached rock bottom in October of 2018. At this point, I was eating to curb my anxiety—food was my drug. I was unable to even play with my daughter or ride my horse.
I was referred to Forum Health Clarkston and started the program on October 23, 2018. After getting to know me, my nutritionist gave me a detailed list of foods that would help me and that worked with lifestyle modifications like joining Core Connection Pilates in Clarkson. After following my nutritionist’s plan for me, I saw immediate results!
Over the past 5 months, my body has completely transitioned:
- I am stronger
- I’m down 45 pounds
- I am pain free
- I am clearer minded
- My food cravings and anxiety have subsided
- My skin has never been clearer
- I have so much more energy and I love riding my horse again!
I am so thankful for what Forum Health Clarkston has done for me. As a result of this program, I am better educated about my body and I know how to sustain this lifestyle change. I enjoy taking care of myself and look forward to continuing to make positive changes in my life.